|Broccolin with Butter Beans, Pasta & Pine Nuts|
- 1 large bunch of Broccolini on to steam while preparing the rest.
- Boil a small amount (1/2 cup)of a small pasta ... I have used Piccolini.
- Meanwhile heat a few tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and softly fry some finely chopped fresh garlic then add a drained tin of butter beans and stir fry until they take on some colour.
- Add a large handful of pine nuts to the pan and toss them to toast up.
- Turn off the heat and stir through some cream to make a sauce.
- Finally combine the cooked pasta, broccolini, heaps of parmesan cheese and black pepper with the butter bean and pine nut mix to serve.