Cauliflower Dip ... you won't believe the taste!
Ketosis alternative to hummus
This alternative took me by pleasant surprise. I was absolutely blown away at how delicious it is. Simplicity is another great benefit. This dip can be made in the time it takes to steam the cauliflower plus a minute ... serve still warm or cold either is just as yummy.
Don't tell them it's good for them and they'll never know ♡
* Steam about 3 cups cauliflower florets and put them in a bowl.
* Add 3 tablespoons olive oil.
* Add 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
* Add 3 garlic cloves minced.
* Add 1.5 tablespoons tahini.
* Salt to taste.
* Blitz everything together with a stick blender and serve in a flat bowl spread with the back of a spoon to make some holes in to collect the oil and lemon.
* To serve sprinkle lightly with smoky paprika, olive oil and a squeeze of lemon. Apple slices, celery and radish slices for dipping. ENJOY!